Luke Thomas | Lobster Club
Sandwich Clubbing is our quest to find the best Club Sandwich in the world. A room service staple, no hotel is complete without one. We’ve invited our favourite chefs and restaurants to submit their creative take on the classic.
First up is Luke Thomas of Luke’s Dining Room, Blacks Club Soho and New York’s Cafe Habana who’s crafted a lip-smackingly luxurious lobster club.
We welcome pictures of your creations. Just tag us @beat_hotel on Instagram.
Lobster Club Sandwich
– 6 Slices Sourdough (around 1cm thick)
– 275g Cooked Lobster Meat, chopped into 1cm pieces
– 1 tbsp Mayonaise
– 1 tsp Wasabi Paste
– Juice of 1 Lime
– 2 tbsp Chopped Dill
– 8 Gem Lettuce Leaves
– 1 Avocado, mashed with the back of a fork
– Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
– 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Sprinkling of Aleppo pepper flakes (optional)